3DEC Live Online Training course
We are pleased to announce that ITASCA France will offer a 20-hour training course in English for the software 3DEC 7.0.
The Training class will be online from 14th to 18th November 2022.
All information regarding the content can be found in the Course Description. If you would like to register, please use the Registration form.
If you are interested to join this class, we kindly ask you to complete this form and return it via email to [email protected] not later than Wednesday, 2nd November 2022.
Objectives of the training
- To understand the modelling workflow and know how to use the appropriate commands.
- To be able to choose the best model building and meshing solutions to represent the problem to be solved.
- To enhance the modelling experience using specific 3DEC scripts that allow to access and manipulate the model variables.
- To identify the different structural elements and understand their role in ground support
- To be able to choose the best solution for performing hydro-mechanical coupling in 3DEC.
From Monday, 14th, to Friday 18th, November 2022.
Live Online Training course
Timetable: 1:30PM – 5:30PM CEST
6:30AM - 10:30AM CDT
€1,650.00 per attendee, VAT and discounts excl.
25% Academic Discount available.
14.11.2022 - 18.11.2022
ITASCA Information Day We are happy to announce that this year we can finally offer an Itasca Information...
Itasca Software now Available for Linux Version 7 or greater of Itasca software (FLAC3D, 3DEC, PFC3D, and PFC2D) are now operable...
Itasca Celebrates 40 Years Itasca is celebrating 40 years of solving geomechanical and hydrogeological challenges through engineering and computer...
3DEC In-Person Introductory course
Live in-person introductory training course in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This course provides an overview of the capabilities and feature...
FLAC3D In-Person Introductory Course
Live in-person introductory training course. This 3-day course provides general feature training addressing basic concepts and recommen...
Griddle In-Person Introductory Course
Live in-person introductory training course. This course provides an overview of the capabilities and features of Rhino3D CAD software ...