Itasca Perú S.A.C.
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Itasca Perú S.A.C.
Telefon: (51-1) 445 9608
Calle Boulevar N° 182, Of. 602
Santiago de Surco,
Established in 2014 in Lima, Peru, Itasca Peru S.A.C. (IPSAC) provides applied geomechanics and hydrogeology services to clients from the mining industry and project engineering firms. The office staff cover a variety of skills ranging from field work to practical application of numerical modeling tools for geomechanics and hydrogeological consulting services. Itasca Peru S.A.C. performs work in the following areas: static and dynamic stability of mining and civil slopes, geomechanical and hydrogeological characterization of rock masses, hydrogeological studies at conceptual and numerical levels, hydrogeological instrumentation designs and installation supervision, etc.
The General Manager is Mr. Patricio Gómez, a civil engineer with almost 30 years of experience in geotechnical engineering applied to the mining and civil industries and with more than 25 years of experience in the application of Itasca´s knowledge in a variety of geotechnical problems. The legal representation and the applied geotechnical engineering services are in charge of the peruvian engineer Mr. Luis Cañabi, MSc.
- Stability Analysis for Mining and Civil Slopes
- Geomechanical and Hydrogeological Characterization of Rock Masses
- Rock Support Analysis and Design
- Design and Geomechanical Assessment of Mining Methods
- Development of Conceptual Hydrogeological Models
- Development of Geomechanical and Hydrogeological Monitoring and Instrumentation Systems
- Calibration of Stress Fields Based on In-Situ Stress Measurements
- Dynamic Analysis of Tailings Dams and Waste Dumps
- Sales, Training and Support on Applied Geomechanical and Hydrogeology Software
- Development of Numerical Hydrogeological Models