Online Live Training : Python in Itasca Software
This course provides an overview of the Python programming language in Itasca software. The course covers major applications of Python to extend modeling capabilities with the Itasca codes through a number of applied examples.
The course will include:
- Introduction to the Python Programming language in the Itasca Software;
- Introduction to the Itasca Module
- Object oriented Interface
- Array Style programming with NumPy
- Python applications:
- Parametric study;
- Optimization for calibrating material properties ;
- Advanced post-treatment and visualization;
- Demo of an user interface with PyQt5;
Date: March 16, 2023
Timetable: 9:00am – 12:30am and 01:30pm – 05:00pm CET
Registration fees: €600,00.
25% Academic Discount available.
- Has experience with Itasca software;
- Basic knowledge of Python.
Registration details: Please fill out the registration form available for download and return it to [email protected]