Online Live Training : Python in Itasca Software
This course provides an overview of the Python programming language in Itasca software. The course covers major applications of Python to extend modeling capabilities with the Itasca codes through a number of applied examples.
The course will include:
- Introduction to the Python Programming language in the Itasca Software;
- Introduction to the Itasca Module
- Object oriented Interface
- Array Style programming with NumPy
- Python applications:
- Parametric study;
- Optimization for calibrating material properties ;
- Advanced post-treatment and visualization;
- Demo of an user interface with PyQt5;
Date: June 23, 2022
Timetable: 9:00am – 12:30am and 01:30pm – 05:00pm CEST
Registration fees: €600,00.
Register before May 25 to take advantage of the Early Bird Price of €500,00
25% Academic Discount available.
25% discount granted to anyone who attended the FLAC3D training course in May 2022.
- Has experience with Itasca software;
- Basic knowledge of Python.
Registration details: Please fill out the registration form available for download and return it to [email protected]