- Über uns
Itasca Houston, Inc.
10701 Corporate Dr
Stafford, TX 77477Vereinigte Staaten
Itasca is pleased to announce the formation of Itasca Houston, Inc. The office will extend Itasca's geomechanical and hydrological expertise and software products to the oil and gas industry. Current challenges in the industry to which that expertise may be applied include:
- Wellbore stability in directional/extended reach wells
- Drilling in ultra-deep HPHT and deep water environments
- Drilling in salt environments
- Solids production
- Optimization of completions in different scenarios (unconsolidated/fractured/embedded rock)
- Perforation performance
- Drillbit-rock interaction
- Fault leakage analysis
- Coalbed methane reservoir production
- Naturally fractured reservoir
- Increased extraction from tight gas formations
- Production from gas shales
- General coupled thermal-hydraulic-mechanical modeling of reservoir behavior
All of these challenges are areas where Itasca — and Itasca Houston, Inc. in particular — expects to be able to make significant contributions through our ability to analyze 2D and 3D geometries, model complex rheologies and geometries, explicitly represent discontinuities, represent coupled thermal-hydraulic-mechanical (and possibly chemical) behavior of continuous and discontinuous media, and model multiphase flow.
Itasca Houston, Inc. will offer consulting services independently and in conjunction with other Itasca offices. The company's goal will be to provide solutions that apply the best available technology and are practical, while developing a wider profile for Itasca within the oil and gas industry.